- Using the Program
- Managing Schools in a District
- Managing Users in a District
- Managing District-Level Prompt
- District Administrator Training Videos
The Utah Compose Site
District administrators will receive a secure user name and password to access the full writing website to help manage Utah Compose at their school. Upon logging in, school administrators can change their password, access the Help page, adjust personal display settings, sign out to return to the Welcome page, and access the four main action tabs: Courses, Prompts, Users, and Reports.
Through the Reports tab, District administrators can access a wide variety of reports that provide data about district, school, and class performance, progress, prompts and usage in Utah Compose.
- To access reports, click the Reports tab.
- Click the reports site link to navigate to the Reporting Web Portal sign-in.
- Enter your Utah Compose username and password to access the Administrator reports through the Web Portal.