As school administrator you have complete access to your school in order to manage the courses. Click on one of the tabs to find out more information on how to perform a specific task.
If you need to add a teacher to a course, click on the name of the course, choose Add, and click on the teacher's name from the register existing dropdown. Once that teacher logs on then they will see the assigned course.
The Manage School page displays all of the courses that have been created for your school through the pre-registration process.
- Teachers and students are pre-registered for courses in Utah Compose and are updated nightly. If a particular student is not enrolled, please contact your assessment director, who will update the information in the School Information System (SIS).
- The Courses table lists each course by the date it was created, course name, course code, status, assigned grade level, and the number of students added. Use the page numbers and the Previous/Next buttons below the table to view more courses.
- Select All Courses from the drop-down list to see all the courses associated with your school including courses with an Active or Inactive status.
Adding a New Course
Please remember to contact your assessment director, who will update any course information in the School Information System (SIS). Note: The time it takes SIS to update and upload the information into Utah Compose usually takes 24-48 hours.
- At the bottom of each page are links to helpful documents and information.
- Click Guides to view 2 Stars and a Wish and Peer Review guides.
- Click Rubrics to view PEG's scoring rubrics for the Six Characteristics of Writing and constructed response essays, as well as teacher-scored rubrics for textual evidence and content accuracy.
- Click Example Essays to view essays for all genres and grade levels along with explanations relating to their PEG scores.
- Click Help Center to access additional information and support.
- Click Graphic Organizers to download PDF versions of the program's graphic organizers.
- Click Frequently Asked Questions to access answers to common questions regarding the program.